THE DESIGN PROCESS and WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
1. You came across our work and are responding to our portfolio and us as a team - welcome and thank you! Our portfolio is very indicative of the aesthetic we are comfortable with so that is the first step in determining if we're a good fit. It is exemplary of our trusted sources and designing with the intent of providing livable luxury.
2. If you are in one of our main locations, Houston, Chicago, or London, you can contact on of our local lead designers via the page here. If you live outside of these areas we are just as eager to speak with you and you can reach out to us here.
3. Upon receiving your inquiry we will send you the following: a brief questionnaire and an estimated budget page (for referencing typical room budgeting).
4. After we receive this information back we will set up a phone call to chat further about your project. Any time we spend through this phone call is complimentary.
5. If we all determine that there is great potential in working together, we will set up a 2 hour in person meeting. Our cost for this time is $500 and we will review the scope and inspiration for the spaces. Once a contract is signed, this fee will be applied to our design fees.
1. A series of meetings will be set throughout an agreed upon time frame - either set by the two of us or set on the builder and architect's timeline.
2. Based on these meetings we will take an agreed upon amount of time (an estimated 2-3 weeks per room involved) to pull the design together with all of our recommended elements.
1. We will present to you all of our recommended furniture and finishes. We have put our best foot forward with this presentation so we will show a limited amount of alternatives at this point.
2. We ask you to consider that we pull everything together as a complete artful composition. The pieces will relate to each other with harmony and your trust is appreciated and hopefully gained here. We will talk with you through revisions that need to be made though with our goal of truly tailoring the presentation to your needs, in our experience this is minimal.
3. Once the concept is considered perfect we begin the specifying process. With all of the custom work we provide, we will be busy ensuring all of the details are correct. You can expect pieces to take 12-16 weeks to arrive and then our team requires a few weeks to inspect, substitute and touch up if needed.
1. While the final custom pieces are arriving, we meet again to discuss final budgets for accessorizing your home.
2. We take 1-2 weeks to install all furnishings and accessories.
THE DESIGN PROCESS TIMELINE
WEEK 1 EMAILS
WEEK 2 IN PERSON MEETING TO DISCUSS SCOPE
WEEKS 3-5 INSPIRATION MEETINGS
WEEKS 6-12 CONCEPTUAL PHASE
WEEKS 12-32 ORDERING, RECEIVING
WEEKS 33-36 SCHEDULING, PURCHASING ACCESSORIES, INSTALLING